Monday, June 01, 2009

Creature Comforts


I love my critters!

The one who greets you in glorious colour as you enter this site has been with us for almost 3 years. She was a rescue from the Lost Dogs Home and has had a few "issues". But we're still working through them and will, eventually conquer them all.

This little girl is quite old and she was given to us about six years ago or thereabouts. She had been used to produce puppies but had passed her use by date, so was being given away. I said we'd take her home to be with us and it was really meant to be, because as soon as I put the lead on her, she almost ran to my car with not one goodbye or a look over her shoulder to acknowledge her former owner.

She is the most loveable, gorgeous and friendly girl you'd ever want to have on your lap....and she does tend to want to do that a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please fell free to leave one, or more
Thanks for stopping by