Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Not Happy Jan!!!


Yes...this is the exact look I had when the doctor gave me the news today.
I made a little visit to my GP today, just for a general check-up...and the result wasn't good.


To my disgust, my blood pressure is right UP. In fact he took it TWICE just to make sure it was the correct reading! It's probably because of my shocking weight gain over the past year or so, I understand that, but it's the first time ever I've had high blood pressure. It's so disappointing because I've been working out a lot lately, and it doesn't appear to have made any difference.


Two sessions of cardio and weights, one 90 minute session of pilates...and walking my arse off another three days a week. I mean to say, isn't that enough?


Anyway, he's given me a script for some stuff to take and then I have to go back and see him in a month


Let's hope my efforts over the next four weeks pay off and I can get back to "normal" again, whatever that is


Bloody Hell it's annoying!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please fell free to leave one, or more
Thanks for stopping by